When the ambulance is called
In the meantime, there is no need to worry about it. ”
1) Accidents, injuries or poisoning.
2) Exacerbation of diseases that can cause serious harm to the life and health of the patient or those around him.
3) Childbirth or complications of the course of pregnancy.
4) Acute coronary syndrome.
Emergency medical care for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as foreign citizens and stateless persons on its territory, is provided free of charge.
When ambulance specialists do not go home
1) At home to a patient who does not need emergency medical care during the working hours of outpatient clinics;
2) To perform the procedures prescribed by the attending physician (intravenous, intramuscular, subcutaneous injections, determination of blood sugar, etc.);
3) For the transportation of planned patients who do not require emergency hospitalization;
4) To conduct forensic drug and other types of medical examinations;
5) To provide advice to medical organizations;
6) For the delivery of patients home from the hospital;
7) For certification of cases of death;
8) It is necessary for the patient to seek medical help at the polyclinic at the place of residence in case of chronic diseases, when performing manipulations (intramuscular, intravenous injections) of the already prescribed treatment for various diseases.
How to call an ambulance team correctly
1. The caller must provide the exact address of the patient, the code of the front door, and also explain the easiest way to get to the house. In addition, it is NECESSARY to answer as accurately as possible all questions about the patient, asked by the ambulance service employee. the speed of arrival of the team of the required profile (cardiological, pediatric, linear, etc.) depends on this.
2. A few minutes after talking with the dispatcher, one of those in the apartment (if, of course, the situation allows) should go outside and meet the ambulance workers. Such actions are especially welcomed in the evening and at night. Since, firstly, they speed up the arrival of the brigade, and, secondly, they become a guarantee for the employees of the ambulance service, among whom the majority are women.
3. For the ambulance service arriving at the scene of the accident, it is necessary to create conditions for work, since its effectiveness depends on it:
first of all, all strangers should be eliminated from the patient. Then clearly formulate the reasons that prompted you to contact the ambulance service, as well as report the patient's complaints and behavior before the arrival of the ambulance team.
in addition, if the patient suffers from chronic diseases, it is necessary to prepare in advance and upon the arrival of the ambulance team, hand over to the doctor all the documents in hand that record the dynamics of the disease (extracts from the medical history, cardiogram, etc.).
in the event of a patient being hospitalized, only one relative or friend is allowed to accompany him.
Note: persons who made unreasonable calls to the ambulance team or who knowingly reported false information to the dispatcher may be held liable in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Patient Memo for Emergency Medical Calls.
Dear patient of polyclinic # 2!
The administration of the polyclinic informs you that during the working hours of the polyclinic from 08.00 to 20.00 on weekdays and from 08.00 to 14.00 on Saturdays, calls for non-life-threatening conditions are served by the polyclinic, the emergency medical service telephone polyclinics - 50-28-80.
Non-life-threatening conditions include:
fever (without vomiting, without impaired consciousness in adults);
headache, increased blood pressure (without vomiting);
old trauma in adults;
pain in the ear, in the eye;
calling for cancer patients for common complaints or for injections;
back pain, osteochondrosis, radiculitis, etc .;
diarrhea without fever in adults;
rash in adults.
The employees of the polyclinic earnestly ask you to call the doctors of the polyclinic for the above conditions during the opening hours of the polyclinic.