It consists of a clinical and biochemical laboratory, radiation diagnostics, an endoscopic room, functional and ultrasound diagnostics.
More than 70 types of laboratory and instrumental studies are carried out in the clinical and biochemical laboratory.
The functional diagnostics room conducts the following types of examination:
• Daily monitoring of ECG and blood pressure by Holter
Ultrasound diagnostics room
• Ultrasound of the pelvic organs
• Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity and kidneys
• Ultrasound of the thyroid gland
• Ultrasound diagnostics of joints.
The doctor with the highest category conducts fibrogastroscopy with the determination of acidity.
The X-ray diagnostic room is equipped with a TUR-D-800-4 apparatus, on which the following types of research are carried out:
• Survey R-gram of the chest, abdominal cavity;
• R-gram of the skull, spine, bones, joints, sinuses, special studies (Schuller, Mayer, Stenvers).
In a polyclinic, patients can undergo laboratory tests, as well as X-ray, ultrasound, endoscopic
Functional studies (ECG, spirography, Holter and 24-hour blood pressure monitoring, etc.).